Internship Review

While working on the Golden Brain project, I learned about Ux and UI, and Stutup, and I also learned the goals of the Golden Brain project and the background of how it was established. And I learned how to cooperate to make games.


First, we learned about startups, and we learned that 3 million startups worldwide are created every year, but only 10 percent of them survive their first year. Next, I learned about the startup life cycle, and I found that it was essential to receive investment when people just started a startup because it was difficult to make profits and there was a loss. After that, we also looked at successful startups and discussed how they became successful. Lastly, I learned that good ideas, teams, funding, BM, and marketing are necessary to succeed as a startup.


Second, I learned about UX. I learned that the big difference between UX and UI is the interaction based on experience. We analyzed the UXs of various companies and designed them ourselves. I analyzed Instagram’s UX design. I learned that there are so many different interactions: most of the buttons connect to each, for example, the user can send a video on Instagram by using the chat function, and I made UX about the game I'm going to make. 


Third, I learned how to use Blogger (blogger.com). The teacher explained the Blogger ID creation and various functions so that I could record what I have done so far. I learned how to use various templates, modifications, and how to make uploads. Thus, I could record what I did in the Golden Brain project.


I learned planning stages to make game. After brainstorming with the three team members and deciding what puzzles to make, we started to make a plan about the details of the puzzle. We planned a game that connects the railroad to the target point. And we also developed detailed rules and detailed aspects like scoring points.


Lastly, I learned more about the Golden Brain project. It was a company that could check the mental health of older people through puzzle games and tried to improve mental health by playing games. Teachers told me about the experience they went out to do a survey and asked for old people’s opinions. I feel grateful for the Golden Brain project, which left me many valuable experiences.



댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Puzzle